Thursday, January 25, 2024

I didn't expect that response

 So last night I was talking to the "nice" (really) team lead who has always been very curious about my life.  

I told her a little about how I met Ron and that went OK.  So last night she was asking about my family of origin.  

You will scream, but I told her a large part of it.  That my mother was so neglectful she lost custody, etc.  She didn't say much.

When I came in today both team leads were talking , also some other associates.  The nice one said "Oh we were just talking about you". I wasn't sure what that meant.  

BUT they both have been very nice today.  I don't think it will last but it is a nice break.

So I am not sorry.  I did not tell her My Big Secret no one needs to know that.  But I think I said "enough" to explain why I may be "off" or "stupid" sometimes.  

I did not mention FAS or brain damage.

Not that they ever called me stupid but the tone of voice sometimes...

No comments: