Tuesday, January 23, 2024

For some reason, I just hate Tuesdays

 Ron was actually run over on a Tuesday.  

I had a hard time getting up, in part because the difficult boss will be there today for at least a few hours.  Not looking forward to that.  

It's raining, I have to ride the bus.  I have to pay cash to ride the bus.  My bus pass has not arrived yet.  Hoping today.  The cats kept going out yesterday/last night and my floor is covered in muddy paw prints.  They are adorable but I will definitely have to mop when the rain moves out.  

I also have a moderate headache.  I am debating what to take for it.  

I am very confused about the one bus driver because, as a report on me said once many years ago "Heather is extremely naive and trusting" and boy I hated that when I read it.  But it's true.  In a lot of ways I am an innocent to the whole dating thing.  

I mean, if he shows up at the store I'll know he's interested but short of that I don't know that stuff.  

Does God want me single?  That is the ultimate question.  I could go either way but leaning toward single, to be honest, which may surprise you given some of my posts.  But single is simpler.  

Not to mention Ron did an Armegeddon on my emotions.  He did just about everything wrong.  I don't believe another man would do *all that* but even 1 or 2 things.  God knows I do not want another drinker.  Or verbal abuse, I get enough of that at work from the boss and the customers.  

That's it for now. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to focus on getting your life together and not looking for a man. o lose your bus pass was just ridiculous and shows you are still disorganized. You won't even try to lower your fixed expenses. Until you get yourself to a therapist and get it together, please stay single. Now you hate Tuesdays too because Ron was run over on a Tuesday. It's time to move on. Tuesday is just another day.

Anonymous said...

She doesn't need a therapist with so many people telling her what to do.

Heather Knits said...

I never liked Tuesday even before Ron got run over.

I am disorganized, have been my whole life. When I was a teen the only poster in my room said "If I was organized I'd be dangerous".

Working on that. I have a pretty good routine for most things like bills and stuff I carry daily.

Heather Knits said...

If I could have approved that twice I would have!