Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Tuesday morning

 I will unpack all the comments when I get my desktop going again.  

It is very windy today and I have some concerns about a power outage or spike if I leave my electronics plugged in.  

My boss will likely work today.  I should be able to get a feel by my break sometime around 11.

Since it is very windy, and awfully cold to be waiting at the bus stop, I am taking that as a challenge.  I have 2 pair long underwear, a T-shirt, flannel shirt, fleece sweater, a coat, and we can't forget the wool hat.  The heater is running a lot.

I got the gas bill and the last payment processed so I plan to do that again this month.  The new bill was $75 which I felt wasn't too bad considering.  

Spotty has been in and out a lot but has settled on "in".  Smart boy.  

I plan to take the bus both ways so I won't be home until later.  My only real concern commuting today there has been a lot of wind and pretty strong gusts, I hope all the dogs that hate me are confined.  That would be a very bad day.

That's it for now!  

No comments: