Wednesday, January 24, 2024

She almost made it

 My boss was halfway decent for most of the day but snapped at me about half an hour before she left.

I have given some thought to how I present myself and decided I need to step up my game, do an upper lip (!) Treatment, better hair, get my teeth cleaned when the insurance comes through.  Clothes I think are OK 

But if I dress and comport myself as a victim guess what I'll be?  That's right!  So I need to work on that.  Now the boss goes after very seasoned and put-together employees I don't think it will stop but I'll feel better about myself.  

I also need to realize I represent Jesus to a lot of people so that should be a thought as well.  

Some team lead is taking his lunch in here with his work radio blasting it is very annoying.  

Oh I hear rumors they are going to increase us to $18 an hour that would be very nice if true.  We will see.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good idea, if not for better treatment at Walmart, for your next job.