Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Made it to work

 It wasn't raining too bad but some very ominous clouds moving in.  I managed to beat it.  The bayous were very full and there was some street flooding as well.  

I think (pray) the challenging boss gets off at 4 today which would be great.

I was bad I found out the McDonald's fixed the ice cream machine so I had a 10,000 carb gram shake.  I figure that will hold me a while.  

I handed out most of the candy I brought and got more $1 bills to pay my bus fares.  I will be glad when I get my card it is tiresome to pay cash for every ride.

A creep in a white pickup thought it would be "funny" to drench me with water as I stood at the bus stop.  I am still pretty wet and cold but not enough to buy new clothes.

That's it for now 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A moment on the lips, forever on the hips lol.