Monday, January 1, 2024

Work has been pretty quiet

 My allergies have been really bad. I have this post nasal thing that is causing a lot of coughing.  I have tried taking antihistamine but it hasn't helped much.  I did take a cough suppressant.  

One interesting note whoever does Walmart radio playlist must be trying to appeal to the Gen X and Boomers.  Normally it is a lot of "young stuff" I don't like 

But the other day they were playing Trip Lee's "Sweet Victory" which is very much a niche song and older.

That's it for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was suffering from allergies too until family members got it.
I've been sick for a week, sleeping a lot. Weird how it's so much like allergies.
I was just in Florida, the news people on TV were hacking, blaming it on a temperature drop.

Heather Knits said...

I suspect I have some sort of virus. My allergies are never like this. I also read the cedar pollen will be off the charts soon.

Anonymous said...

We're on our 2nd bottle of mucinex lol