Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Wednesday morning

 According to the Fitbit I got 8 hours of sleep so I will hopefully be sharper today.  I did wake up a couple times, once during a BAD thunderstorm and unplugged my computer, another time I had a headache so I took some Excedrin and went back to bed.  If I have a bad headache, Excedrin puts me out.  

My first devotional today was all about not taking offense when someone attacks you which is not encouraging.  But we will see, it might be fine.  It is raining I would say moderately; not the gusty thunderstorms we can get but more of a steady rain.  

The cats are good, Biscuit is a cozy boy on the bed, I don't know where Cleo went, and Spotty is in the chair I use for Bible study.  I got them treats.  

I am not giving them the distilled water anymore because their favorite seems to be tap water out of a bucket.  Who am I to object?  At least they are drinking.  

And, yes, they have water bowls.  

I don't know what I'm doing for food today.  Yesterday I ate some keto bread (high fiber) and I had really bad cramps last night.  The bread was also somewhat stale.  I can do better than that I just need to figure it out.  

We have trash pickup today but I don't think I have enough to justify taking it out to the street; I can wait.  

That's it for now.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am watching my carbs again. What's working for me is Eggs and meat for breakfast, very low or zero carb lunch so I can eat what I want at night.
I easily lose track if I have carbs at every meal.
Did you know you can make eggs in the microwave? Maybe brown some sausage ahead of time for a few days, add to your raw egg, throw in some cheese and microwave.
I discovered the microwave trick from the single serve Jimmy Dean egg cup breakfasts in the cooler, who knew?