Monday, January 1, 2024

I don't think I'm ever going to "like" the Neti pot

 So last night I'm lying in bed and it sounds like a war, worse than I can remember in a long time.  What I found troubling were the very loud booms of artillery shell fireworks (about the size of my head before you light the fuse) going off above my house and the crackling noises which had me worried about my roof catching on fire.  

And, sure enough, I actually heard fire trucks in the neighborhood (not sure when) they had a hard time getting down the street.  I am hoping it was just a small fire and not someone injured.  

Interestingly enough the boys were hiding under the bed while Cleo laid on top.  I didn't get much sleep, and when I fell asleep I kept waking up.  It was exhausting.  

I woke up and it was light out?  What?  I looked at the time and it's 8 AM and Ace is coming in half an hour.  That wasn't much fun getting ready.  I could do nothing about my hair so I wore a baseball hat.  

Work was pretty slow; the difficult boss was gone today.  

I used the Neti pot when I got home today, I made it a little warmer and that helped but the whole experience is just ICK.  I will keep doing it though because I believe it helps.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: