Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Tuesday morning doesn't look so horrible this week

 Well I made it through Monday.  My boss ALWAYS has Monday off, but she didn't yesterday.  She popped out at me right after I clocked in.  One of the other team leads is out on some sort of leave so I think she had to cover.  

That means, I assume, she has another day off coming up but which day will it be?  I don't know I'll just have to find out.  

I actually got an "attagirl" from her yesterday (not her exact words) so I guess I am in good graces.  It was fun having a simple knitting project to work on, too.  

All new drivers yesterday that was fun.  I did up more candy for today.  

Saturday it looks like rain so I will likely go to the grocery store tomorrow, after work.  Oh, it's going to be busy.  But that way I can get the candy for the Handouts, and stuff to eat.  I will talk to Ace about it once the paycheck drops.  

I got my new bus pass yesterday, not that I need it, the old one has $26 value on it so that means it is good for a month.  But I would rather have 2 passes than pay cash every ride.  It is telling my former place of employment, the Post Office, took a week to get a single letter 20 miles.  

The plant where I used to work is in BIG trouble right now I think they are going to do a big purge on management.  It sounds like a complete cluster... I am glad I am out of there.  

I texted the other vendor but they weren't talking.  I think they were wondering if I needed something.  

That's it for now, I will text when I get to work.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our zip code didn't get serviced for a week, yes there was snow and cold, but I made it to work every day. It was so bad, I called our local news to report it.
What if the fire department didn't report to work and their houses burned down?