Wednesday, January 3, 2024

For once, I slept really well

 I don't think my parents really understand when I have to get up.  I haven't told them because I don't want them to feel bad.  

Last night they were "busy" so I took the phone to bed and woke up when they did call me after 8.  I talked to them for a while, hung up, turned off the phone ad plugged it in.  

I woke up again around 11 and it was raining.  I really didn't want to go to work in the rain and the cold.  But when I got up for good around 2:30 it was over.  Thank God!  

For once, I have a good energy level so I feel pretty well equipped for my day.  I am hoping I have a good day I feel like yesterday just didn't go well on a couple of accounts.  For some reason whenever I have a bad day it's a Tuesday; that's even the day Ron got run over.  

I am not sure what I am doing for lunch today, either.  

My allergies are pretty good which is great and the rain will clear all the crud out of the air as well.  But the cedar pollen is coming apparently.  

I'm going to take my shower.  That's done, also did my God Time and did up some candy.  

For some reason I am very queasy today.  I will buy some ginger root at work that should help.  I might get some Belvita too.  

First I have to get there, it will be cold but hopefully not too bad.  

The cats are good and Spotty got in my lap for a while which was nice.  That's it for now; I'll try to do a post when I get to work.  


No comments: