Sunday, June 11, 2023

Biscuit is in my computer chair

 Last night I went to bed early.  I have roll up/down (manual) exterior blinds on 2 windows in the back.  

Severe weather rolled in but it's the season.  Something woke me up and I heard the exterior blind banging so much I went outside to roll it up.  

And there's half a tree on the ground right next to my house!  😜

I got around it,  rolled up both blinds and went back to bed.  This morning I had a look.  House and AC unit are fine.  But God had to *twist* the tree for it to land the way it did, otherwise it would have hit the roof over 2 rooms and my hall.  πŸ€”  Very interesting.

So why did God let it fall?  Probably so I can give Bibles to the cleanup crew. πŸ˜‚

And I had Psalm 29 as part of my Bible study which was oddly appropriate.  I am posting from cell phone or I would put up a link but check out Bible Gateway and type in "Psalm 29".  

That's it for now.  I will put up photos when I can.

No comments: