Friday, June 30, 2023

Friday morning

 Last night was pretty busy. I did some CYA as well. The other day at work the boss implied I knew how to do something I did NOT and I didn't get a chance to tell her "Hey you never trained me on that" so I left her a note clearly explaining I HAVE NOT BEEN TRAINED teach me and get me the tools I need I can help you.  Because the bosses are always complaining about "having" to do this job. But they haven't showed me how to do it. 

One boss in particular really hates this job so if I don't hear anything I will approach her directly. Sad I have to do this at all.  

We got rid of some old timers and got some new people, one of whom has been covering for me on occasion.  I asked her if anyone has sat her down and taught her.  "No" she replied, so when we both had a minute I sat down and taught her. They just shoved me out on the work floor with no training so I don't want her to sink or swim like I did, and I told her that. I also told her that they have training videos on the computers back in personnel if she can get permission and go back to watch them. Yes, she could theoretically "replace" me but I am here to help people not to stab them in the back. 

For instance, when I got hired the girl who "trained"me just had me watch her do one thing for a few days and that was it.  She never mentioned "Oh we do this and also that and this is how you do it". No,just the one thing. She has been fired since then but you get the idea.  I got in trouble more than once because I did not know we also did B and C.  

They had a lot of "deadweight" at work people who mainly stood around talking and did very little work, also had very negative attitudes towards the company and the customers.  A lot of those have been fired. 

I never forget the customer puts money in my pocket. Never forget that. And a customer came in last night and asked to give a compliment.  My boss wasn't there but a friend of hers was so I sent him to her. 

I am so old I have AOL mail. They changed it up; but that's good because the old email was very hard to delete.  I messaged a "good" church yesterday about a possible ride for Sundays (while I have Sundays off) so we will see if it happens if NOTHING else I will get prayer backing for the Handouts which I always covet. If that works out I will let you know. 

I would like to be around people who understand my motivations. 

Oh and yesterday something I will go ahead and lose my heavenly reward (Matthew 6:1-3). Since I had the gift card I bought a burger the way I like (with the bbq sauce instead of ketchup and mustard, also bacon and cheese) and gave it to one driver who was thrilled to get it. He knew me so knew it wasn't tainted. Anyway he asked me for a Bible which was great, it was for his girlfriend.  I had apparently already given him a Bible. I wasn't even wearing the Bible hat. I met his physical and spiritual needs.  

One last thing. I did something to my forearm so I have a bruise and it looks like someone grabbed me. I bruise easily so I have no clue how this happened. But it reminds me of Bad Times with Ron and also when I had the guy beat me up trying to mug me. I think it was hand cart related but just not sure. But it makes me sad and angry every time I see it. 

Ready to go.  I am wearing a black broomstick skirt and an oversize performance t. People call it a "dress" when I do so I guess it is OK. Very cranky buss did not "dress code" me on it. It covers EVERYTHING and is very light and loose.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: