Sunday, June 4, 2023

The middle of the night

 I slept OK for a while but woke up when a line of storms came through.  I had some pretty good gusts of wind as it blew in and there was also a hail warning. I did not experience any hail. It rained pretty good though. 

I finished up the prayer cards. I basically hand wrote on index cards.  Each card has "I'm praying for you, daily!" and a different Bible verse on each card as I felt led by the Holy Spirit. I used to do them with "faith" type stickers like a nice one that said "Pray Boldly!" things like that. But this is a good start. Later on I will put them in the Bibles along with a tract. 

I will have about 60 English Bibles total (@ 30 NIV whole Bibles, 20 NLT New Testaments, some "Invitation" New Testaments), and about a dozen Spanish. 

I can always use prayer for the Handout to go well, logistics, people, etc. 

No comments: