Friday, June 16, 2023

Friday at work

 Miserably hot at the bus stops and all buses pretty empty.  Saw a lot more homeless people than usual, two were lying down in the grass pretty sure having sex.  

Got to work OK and got the "good" bread.  I did snap and bought some diet dew.  Cab is getting me later tonight so I can get more water to hand out and also a gallon of milk.  

I dont mind water from the tap so I dont drink bottled water myself.  But others like it and the drivers are going crazy for it.  

Probably no post tonight as I have to go to bed the minute I finish my Bible study and talk to my parents.  I will likely get about 5 hours sleep.  

Then, tomorrow, work 9-4 and take the bus home.  It will be a long day so likely not very chatty tomorrow either.  

That's it for now. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a higher heat tolerance than most with your house at 82 degrees.

Heather Knits said...

Some of my family come from the desert and it is a family rumor we have some Native blood so maybe it's that. I will say the 82 felt absolutely delicious compared to the feels like hell heat index I enjoyed on my way home LOL.

Anonymous said...

I hate heat but 82 isn't bad

Heather Knits said...

Sad thing 5 am and the AC is running...