Thursday, June 15, 2023

Photo time

 Tonight at work I found myself telling a female co worker how Ron used to beat me black and blue, I would go to work, and the Postal Workers would ask me what I did to piss him off.  And, telling it, I realized how really awful it was and that was over half my life.  And that, I told her, is why I am going to be very careful dating if I ever do. Then I think I showed her a photo of Biscuit and told her HE was my big love interest. 


I prefer a "real" picture like one when I have been working all night.  I talked someone into taking this for me.  She said she wasn't good at photos but I think she did a fine job. 

My healing spot on my hand is very itchy so I bought some Vitamin E to take internally and hopefully prevent scarring. 

When I got home Spotty was waiting for me it was very sweet.  It was a miserable, hot, ride to work but the frozen bottles of water were a big hit with the drivers and one other passenger. 

I had a ride home so that was great.  That's it for now. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pants look great on you. You look happy Heather.

Heather Knits said...

I think that's what surprised my Facebook friends.