Saturday, June 3, 2023

Saturday noon

 I woke up today with a headache and told myself it was God's way of telling me to take the day off. I got up around 5. I have done very little aside from some laundry and computer work. I took a nap. I shopped for Bibles online. 

And that's about it. I confirmed that the cats really do lie around on the floor all day like the photo: 


And I have my sheets in the wash. Headache came back so I took Excedrin. 

I bought some firefighter New Testaments for my nephews and the tracking number is bogus. It's Christian Book dot com and I have ordered tons of stuff from them so I have hope they will arrive. If they don't, in another week or two I will give the company a call. 

Happily I do not have a gift deadline, the one already graduated Fire Academy and the other is working on being admitted.  

My head is no joke; I'm glad I stayed home. I,ah,"caper" a lot doing a Bible Handout so I need to be pretty fit. One day God will show you I imagine it is pretty funny. But I am completely DOWN with looking like an ass if it means someone gets reached or even realizes that yes, God does love them. 

I have some index cards and I realized that I can write little personal notes and stick them in the Bibles  so I am doing that. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: