Thursday, June 1, 2023

Bibles make me happy

 I did organize my personal Bibles recently.  I have a Giant Print hardback "Pew"Bible (basic hardback) because I was buying myself nice Bibles and kept giving them away.  That one would be $15-20 to replace. Mom and Dad wanted to get me "something nice for your birthday" a few years ago so I had them get me a hardback NKJV Daily Chronological Bible.  That was about $30.  

I have 2 sentimental Bibles one belonged to my "mean" grandmother and was never read by her, then I have the Bible I was given at age 8 that is falling apart. 

On the tablet I have the NKJV Daily Bible but that is very glitchy and I have problems reading it, so I have a regular paper version of that coming.  I have a digital Apologetics Bible but that doesn't have the articles in the table of contents so it's harder to read. 

Plan is to read the two Daily Bibles every day (different formats) along with my devotionals. 

That is all.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many bibles does one person need? You can only read one at a time.

Heather Knits said...

Different insights from each one. I read one, put it down, read another... if I find a good verse like today's I mark it up in all of them...