Sunday, June 25, 2023

I accidentally deleted the wrong post

 So I spent a pretty rough night headache and queasy, but I made it.  Not quite a migraine. 

I am listening to a sermon online.  The God of our trials

For me I believe this is all working for humility.  Keeping me usable for the Handouts.  So I can deal with it for that.  

By the way I am pretty sure I broke my finger 3 weeks ago on the Handout it still bothers me.  But I can use it so I'm not worried. 

Today will just be running errands and house cleaning. Hopefully I will get a nap in there too.  

That's it for now.  

2 comments:

Heather Knits said...

It wasn't a migraine. But God uses trials in my life to keep me leaning on Him. If I get to thinking I am doing any of the work (evangelism) in my own power I then render myself useless. I am certain of that.

And you sure read a lot for someone who thinks I'm deranged.

Anonymous said...

"And you sure read a lot for someone who thinks I'm deranged"

haha, that's funny I guess I'm not the only one, other people agree!