Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Bedtime

 My insurance is due in about a week.  This morning the site was down to pay.  I just now did pay so that is all "squared away" as Dad would say.  

I had also promised Grace and Truth a donation for all the (many) tracts they sent and I did that as well. 

I laid down for a while with the boy cats they are pretty cute.  I don't know what Cleo is up to probably at one of her other houses.  It sounds like we are about to get a thunderstorm so I hope she comes home quick. 

I talked to my parents they are doing well. And I took my probiotic with some prebiotic fiber to support it. We will see how that goes. 

I did make a mistake with an old t shirt I found. I take off my "nice" work stuff when I get home and put on something very casual.  I found the t shirt. It had some cat hair on it. Turns out it ramped up my cat allergies into overdrive so I had to take an allergy pill.  

And now I am tired and going to bed.  

No comments: