Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Alarm problems

 So last night my parents said they would call me at 8:30. I waited up until 9, sent them a (nice) message and went to bed.  No message on my voicemail today I hope they were not in a wreck. 

Normally I go to bed at7-8 on a work night and then get up around 4-5. I had set my alarm for 3:45 figured I would get up, have some caffeine, go back to bed. That has worked in the past and then get up around 4:15.  I went back to sleep, woke up, what time is it and it was 5:50. 

I still have to take my shower, do my God Time, make my lunch, and do up the candy.  So I need to get going. 

I got it all done and am bringing my tablet to read before work and/or on my lunch.  

I am tired in spite of oversleeping I guess God figured I needed the extra 2 hours.  I still don't know what I did but I think I will move the phone across the room so I actually have to "get up" to "get up". 

Biscuit brought me a snake last night while I was on the toilet.  It escaped before I could corral it so there is a snake in here somewhere. That will be fun to come home to!  

That's it for now. 

No comments: