Saturday, June 3, 2023

Early Saturday

 Work went OK last night. Did have some drama with the diaper thing. Also saw a topless woman in the Men's department trying on graphic tees as the fitting room was closed.  Amazing the things I see on my way to the breakroom!  

My cab driver buddy got me and was very happy about the giant chocolate bar. I told him it could be (Saturday's) breakfast but he had better tell his wife he had an egg taco. πŸ˜‚  He is Latino. And that is the thing, in my life, it is the Blacks and Latinos helping me. The only white people I have helping me are my family. But the coworker, the driver, all minorities.  

Another thing: when I came home Cleo came running over from #6.  The Latino family.  The wife/Mom once told me not to chase my cat off her car "Is cute, is OK".  So she may be feeding them.  God knows someone is they are huge.  

I took this photo yesterday, showed it to assorted co workers and they all said the same thing basically that the cats are huge.  


Rare photo of all 3 together. They love that little rug by the cat door (cat door is behind Biscuit,the white and gray one).  Orange and white is Spotty (everyone thought he was "pretty") and Cleo is the calico. She looks like she ate another cat; someone else is feeding her, probably a couple of someones. 

My parents had a rough night one of their friends is very sick, fell yesterday and heart is not doing well today. And they were at dinner at someones else's house. So we didn't talk, I went to bed early and woke up with a headache.  

Unlike Old Days I have decided I will not work a Handout with a headache especially as this location is wedged between two gas stations and the smell of gas is a migraine trigger on it's own. I've done it, but it wasn't pretty and I don't think necessary.  Also my New Testaments arrive later today so I can take them tomorrow.  

I slept OK other than the headache.  The menstrual cup is working very well for me. I'm going back to bed for a while, this headache is no joke. 

That's it for now. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously biscuit is not getting his special diet if he is getting fed by other people.

Heather Knits said...

Well he gets the special diet from me.

He seems to be doing alright though, I think the biggest thing for him was getting him off fish based protein and onto chicken. My experience male cats just do BAD on fish.

Anonymous said...

So how do you know he is not getting fish from other sources? They could be feeding him anything. Please stop saying he is off such and such diet when he is being fed by other people too and you don't know what he is eating. The neighbor behind me feeds cats table scraps which depending on what it is can be bad for cats.

Anonymous said...

My grandson was waiting and WAITING for someone to unlock the fitting room. An employee walked by and said he could crawl under the door because that's what everyone else does, so he did.