Friday, October 1, 2021

Friday morning

 Work was OK last night.  I was busy which is good.  I got a decent amount of sleep last night and did my God Time when I got up.  

Raining today so I have money for a ride to work should I need it; but it seems to have stopped for now.  I am bringing my lovely purple poncho it makes me look like the Fruit Of the Loom purple grapes.  But it will keep me dry.  I also have water resistant shoes.  

Crossing the street may be a little challenging we will see.  

I got a nice picture of Spotty and Biscuit (Spotty is the orange one).  



Bonus if you spot the stuffed animal by my pillow.  Yes I have a stuffed animal.  

I have a Bible on the other side of my pillow and not ashamed to sleep with either.  Today is another longer day so doubtful I will post when I get home, but you never know.  I have to get up at 5 tomorrow to get ready for work, get home after 10 PM so you can do the sleep math on that.  

I feel OK only moderately depressed, no headache.  I will buy myself a hamburger with the gift card and eat that on my lunch.  I took my pills with me to work so I can take them at lunch and not have to fix myself something when I get home, that can be a little tedious.  

I have to go.  



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You follow Jan Markel?
https://olivetreeviews.org/video/
Our deliverer is coming.

Heather Knits said...

Don't follow her but I know He is coming back.

I try to focus on I am not looking for a man/husband I already have The Bridegroom.

Anonymous said...

That video about brought me to tears I've been so stressed out with all that's gong on in this world. Too much time on Telegram.