Monday, October 18, 2021

Monday night

 Praise God I am done for a few days.   

Work was fine but I have to tell you the story about the dress.  Walmart has had some cute denim dresses, one is fitted, knee length, black denim with red and yellow roses on it.  I tried it on but it didn't work with my bra, about a month ago.  But it fit great.  

I kept seeing it, in my size even (21).  I kept thinking "That's really cute... but..." and passing it up.  It went on clearance and got down to $7.  They all vanished and I thought that was the end of that.  BUT it came back today in a basket of returns, new with tags (probably tried on and rejected) so I bought it.  It is in the wash right now.  

Of course now I need a new bra...

But I'm glad I did get it.  I had second, third, and fourth thoughts about passing it up.  

Tomorrow I spend time with my aunt.  We are going to early vote I think that is important particularly prop 6.  link  Can you imagine if I had to place Ron in a facility because his brain was rotting?  And I couldn't visit?  He would be so scared and confused.  

We will also run the usual errands as well.  I am waiting to finish the clothes before I go to bed though.  

I had a good little nap with Biscuit when I got home, and had a TV dinner.  Chicken strips with corn and mac, I put a little bbq sauce on the strips before cooking to perk them up.  Not bad after a long day at work.  I just didn't want something complex.  

I am not very hungry now which is good.  I am thirsty so I need to figure out drink before I go to bed.  

But that's it for now.  I will put up a photo of me in the dress when I can.  

No comments: