Thursday, October 7, 2021

Thursday night

 This will be quick.  I did the "new" route to work and it was much safer.  I was standing at the bus stop wondering if I really needed to do this and I kid you not, some maniac in a white sports car goes tearing by at easily 80 mph.  That's why I'm not jaywalking anymore, it's just not safe.  

I got to work on time and that was good.  Did my job.  I have a new immediate boss, and the boss over her has been promoted so the new guy is a question mark.  I spoke to him once, gave him a message and he was nice.  So I will see.  I'm not worried.  That's the nice thing about being a bottom feeder the big ripples don't affect me much.  

Jack got me and brought me home.  He was aghast when I let it slip it takes me a while to get to work each day.  I didn't mean to make him feel bad.  He remains happy to help, which is fantastic.  

I called my parents they are good.  I saw Spotty, I did not see him earlier and was missing him, but he got up on me and drooled on my hand like he does.  I gave them a can of wet food and they were happy for it.  Biscuit ate a lot and then vomited.  Probably best with his condition.  I am going to bed.  

Have a good one.  

No comments: