Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Tuesday

 I slept OK.  Washing my way through the new clothes the Gain things are really working.  These are good enough to deserve a mention.  Just one load with an appropriate amount of packs and it smells brand new.  That should make thrifting a lot easier.  I just got a small bag of them but next time I will get the big tub.  I did my God Time and read about 100 pages into my romance novel.  

I retired my 22's to the garage, which leaves me with (now) 5 pairs of 20's.  The two pairs of 18's and the single pair of 16's can go in the storage bin in my closet for now.  I will go back to the thrift shop after I drop down into 18 range.  I can (and plan to) get a pair of 19's from work just to have something basic to wear.  Purple jeans are great but can't wear that every day.  So I am glad I have the clothing thing sewed up.  

I rejoined the Rapture Ready forum it has a different name now but some of the same people from 20 years ago.  I do feel our time is really short.  

It was nice reading something brainless but it is hard to read how lonely the protagonists are.  I am getting out of "lonely in my empty house" to "OK In MY house" at present most times I am fine and don't think about Ron at home.  

But I do have a problem with Facebook.  All the anniversary posts are unexpectedly hard for me as I will never have 30 years with Ron.  So it is hard to see the wedding photo from then, the "now" photo, the bragging about how many years they've been together.  It never in a MILLION years would have been a problem, I'd think, until Ron died and now I'm looking with new eyes.  If I remarry I don't think I would do those sorts of posts because new widows do find them painful.  I don't have a problem with the date night photo, or wedding photos... but the anniversary ones are UNEXPECTEDLY hard for me.  

It was very gloomy and depressing when I got up but it is warm and sunny now.  I am looking forward to that.  Now I do have to warn you the internet service provider will be doing upgrades the next couple days, so don't worry if I don't post.  

I am really pleased with how I am doing for my weight, and the fact I bought quite a bit of decent frozen dinners for my meals the next couple weeks, sliced turkey and mayo for sandwiches, soy milk for shakes, etc.  I want to be healthy.  I don't want my family to find me dead of a heart attack.  

Dad would have a stroke waiting for them to come back with cause of death, he is not a patient man.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: