Thursday, October 14, 2021

Thursday night

 My life, I don't know what to say.  It was raining this morning when I left, a pocket full of tampons and a #5 pad on board.  

I left about 5 minutes earlier and caught the early, early, EARLY bus, made a connection to the next bus, and one after that, landing me at Walmart's doorstep 2 hours before my shift.  I hung out in the breakroom.  

I had problems with the app later but was able to log back in so I could punch out.  

The oddest part of my day was when, unprompted, one of my female associates pulled up her top exposing her bra so she should show it off.  On the sales floor, in full view of anyone.  You can't make that stuff up.  She doesn't have a limitation if you get my drift.  It was just her.  

I did not repay her by showing off my bra, I just said I like Fruit of the Loom and left it at that.  I left on time and came home.  

Oh, I forgot to tell you.  So, when I applied for my first credit card Ron and I were making a combined total of about $3K a month.  I put that down for my income.  They kept offering me a new card because I keep up with the payments, keep a low balance, use it wisely.  I also suspect my bank is tattling I have a savings account.  But I'm not making 3K.  Would be nice...

So I talked it over with a family member, I think my Dad, who is incredibly wise with his money.  I said, I don't want to lie on the application, but if I'm honest about my income I will never get a card.  He said do it anyway, be honest, they want to give me a card.  And they did.  

Let me clarify I have exactly zero credit card debt, but a bigger limit would be nice if I have to take a cat to the vet.  So that is nice.  

That's it for now, I need to go to bed.  

No comments: