Friday, October 22, 2021

Friday morning

 Work went fine last night but I had to set a boundary with a co worker who was taking advantage.  I have no problem helping you out if you are putting in a fair day's work and busy enough to need the help.  I have done this with other coworkers.  I refused to help one because she has a bad habit of dumping the work on me, saying "Heather you fix" and walking off.  This time I was very busy, she could see that, and she stood in front of me chatting with another co worker as I ran around putting out fires.  And I said to myself "Not today" and put the stuff back in her cart.  When she noticed she complained and I said I was busy.  That was all I said.  

I also saw her taking a long "extra" break right after clocking in, and another co worker said she took a very long lunch as well.  That's going to catch up with her, management does not like that at all and she will be disciplined, I don't need to tattle and I won't.  But it just shows her work ethic.  She is not there to work, unlike the other people I actually do help.  

As a former employer that grates.  I would be furious if she were my employee, but she isn't and like I said her bad acts will catch up.  

If management asks I will tell them but I won't tattle, no one likes that.  Full time Walmart at $13+ an hour is some serious money, I don't see why someone would play with that.  

So other than that it went fine.  I didn't get enough sleep last night but it was a good quality of sleep.  Weight is still down.  My phone did an update this morning but did not log me out of the app.  I had some chai mate this morning for my caffeine.  It was good.  I feel OK.  I took my antidepressant with it so I will be functional today.  

Now it's time for a shower.  Done, even cleaned the bathroom to some extent.  The shower was pretty grim.  

 Ready for work.  Fairly depressed it is not work just being alone.  I have God; I miss Ron still.  I had a fan going most of the summer so I had background noise (I ran it because it keeps the electric bill down).  Anyway I turned it off and the house is so quiet.  

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the house is quiet I don't have neighbor issues.  But I don't have Ron, either.  He did a lot of snoring and I miss hearing that.  

It's a process and it's going to take a while.  

No comments: