Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Wednesday morning

 I haven't been sleeping well the last couple nights but wake up rested enough to function.  I am not grieving as much.  I think I am getting through.  

I mean look at my archive it had been a long time since things were good.  Yeah pretty depressing.  I talk about Ron having meltdowns and a very short temper all the way back in 2015

I need to remember to stay out of the archive.  None of it's good.  Any of it.  

So today I need to go to Home Depot and get some much.  I need to pay my electric bill and go to the bank.  I need to go to Walmart.  

Happily for my budget I think I can get away with 2 rides home this next week.  Saturday and Sunday I can take the bus I have done that just fine.  And some good food places around the bus stop so I can get a snack if I want.  

But I don't want to think about work it is my day off.  

My aunt is on the way she should be here quick.  That's it for now.  

No comments: