Sunday, October 24, 2021

Sunday night

 22's are way too baggy in the butt now.  That's another pair of jeans retired I think I am down to 2 pair now.  BUT going to the thrift shop tomorrow.  If I can't find anything there I can go to Walmart.  I mean I need to go get groceries there anyway but I can run by the clothing section and get another pair of the no boundaries junior jeans in 21.  They fit well.  

Work was pretty uneventful and can certainly leave it behind.  That's the nice thing about being a worker bee and not the queen.  I don't want to be the queen!  I am happy being a drone (and drones don't have a sex life which I don't/won't for at least 5 years, if ever).  I need to get used to living on my own before/if I add someone to my life.  

I am tired so going to bed early.  

 

No comments: