Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Wednesday

I didn't sleep well last night but doing better today.  I was alright when I woke up but moderately depressed.  

Cats are good, though, and it is a nice day.  I haven't got my shower yet I need to get on that.  I am too hard on myself; that's not a good thing.  I will be OK eventually.  

Some good news: I lost another pound.  That makes it official, 34 pounds lost in the last year.  Nice, I will have to make sure I keep it going.  I had one of those "piggy" pastries this morning from the Mexican bakery.  

It was kind of funny at the bakery, the manager was adamant we could ONLY speak Spanish.  But we got our pastries (she got a concha).  

My mood is just awful, I think I will try to take a nap.   Better yet, a snack, a handful of medication (as directed) and then a nap.  

Nap helped some.  I finished my cell phone lanyard.   

Let me see if I can get yesterday's photo up.  



I talked to (not in order) my sister, my aunt, and my parents.  So that helped.  

It's just been a hard day.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look very nice

Anonymous said...

What are you doing to lose weight? I'm thinking it's cutting out the soda? You look good, I'm jealous. I am snacking on carrots trying to lose weight.

Heather Knits said...

Honestly the main goal is getting enough protein. I find that cuts back on my snacking. I don't buy snack foods. I don't have someone's life and well being hanging over my head so all that stress is gone (sounds horrible to put it this way). I am actually sleeping at night without being woken up 3 times a night. I can only eat at certain times (break and lunch) at work, and at home. I am a lot more active. That all combined adds up to the weight loss.

Just remember carbs are the devil. I still eat some but not much. Definitely less than 100 grams a day.