Sunday, October 17, 2021

Sunday morning

 I needed every minute of sleep I got, about 9 hours.  I woke up cold with a headache.  

I turned the system to HEAT and turned up the thermostat, it is nice and toasty now.  I also took a very hot shower which thawed me out.  Reminds me I do need to pay the gas bill.  I think I will pay it tomorrow.  I can pay it after work before I get my ride home.  

I am just the type to pay the bill the minute it comes in and I didn't this time.  It is due on Thursday.  My aunt is helping me Tuesday so I will get it.  

Period is about done that is good.  It is always a hassle working retail with a functional uterus.  That's all I'll say and one reason I was annoyed at my "replacement" yesterday, if I weren't so paranoid about protection (putting an overnight super pad with a ultra tampon) I could have had a major issue yesterday.  Am I upset?  No, just mildly annoyed.  She is old enough she should know this.  And I am young enough I presumably still have this issue.  But I am glad I was not the one to say anything, rather, the boss did.  

Not going to write about work until I am done with it, though.  I am just happy I am about done on the cycle.  I got my laundry finished and my clothes hung up.  I hang up pretty much everything, t shirts, jeans, etc.  I even save the hangers the leggings come on and hang them up again the way they were at the store.  It looks very tidy.  

I can only do so many things when I see my aunt, I have to pick and choose.  While I WOULD like to go to the thrift shop and try on clothes I don't think we will have time for it, and my 20's, 21's, and 22's are still fitting OK so not an urgency there.  Maybe in a few weeks.  I do like going to try on clothes.  

I do plan to go to the Sam's and get the Snickers for handout this year, I am only getting one box though.  That is 50.  I work until 3 on Halloween so I will be able to catch a cab home and hand out candy to the kids.  Half of them are young adults with no costume but I am handing out a Scripture booklet as well so everyone is served.  I also save extra plastic bags because many kids do not have a bag.  

Then I need to get groceries and go to the bank.  Lunch and then I think that is a day.  

I was happy to realize I am halfway to my weight loss goal.  I started at 244 a year ago.  I am down to 212.  Goal is 170, I was happy with how I looked at that weight.  I had curves but not a lot of flab.  I felt healthy.  I got 100K life insurance for $8 a month.  With a family history of heart disease.  So I feel good about that number.  

It will be interesting to see what size that will be.  I am about 20 pounds a size.  Say I am a 21 now (I have some 22's and some 20's and both fit well).  19 would be about 195.  17 would be about 175.  So probably a 16/18 and a 17 at goal.  

I am glad I am getting healthier.  I don't want someone to find me dead for a long while.  And it is just awful to find someone dead.  You know Ron was the first dead body I ever saw?  And it was weird you would think I wanted to hold his hand and kiss him, spend time with the body but I couldn't wait to get away from him after they declared him dead.  1:59 by the way.  That's when they "called" it.  

I wonder what the medical examiner thought of my letter.  I hope he does read the booklet.  

I need to get dressed and do up the candy for today, go through my bag and trim any fat.  It is pretty heavy and I can't figure out why.  I know I have water bottle, but I need that... what else?  My little bag of snacks?  The mints I carry in my vest?  The vest?  Who knows.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: