Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Tuesday morning

 From today's Facebook: 

I had an interesting dream right before I woke up. I was walking across the grass wearing a black dress with flowers on it, one of those loose and flowy romantic style ones I like. I was barefoot. The sprinklers came on and drenched me and I stood there in it laughing.
That gives me hope. ALSO not as depressed this morning. Generally days off are terrible for me.

Forget if I did a post for last night.  I was happy to get home.  Work was not "bad" but it took a lot.  It is a little frustrating for me they are always assigning me extra jobs and I see virtually everyone else standing around and socializing, on their phones, etc.  And I am working, they come by the one minute I am not and they act like they caught me sleeping.  Frustrating.  

But I have talked about this: at the Post Office there were some people who worked very hard and were always being assigned extra work, until they became apathetic just like the rest of the workers.  So it isn't just my store, it is a lot of the work world I think.  I have resolved I will give 100% when on the clock that is all I can do.  And it does make the time pass.  

I went to bed early and slept pretty well.  I had the dream I referenced.  I got up and checked my weight (good), and washed my vest by hand.  I prefer a clean vest if at all possible.  I also ran the washer on the clean cycle.  I have some clothes in the dryer and then done with chores for the day.  Even the litter box looks OK.  

I will do my God Time and then watch my fireman TV show for a while (they do a marathon every Tuesday).  The cats are good and my mood is better than it has been in a while (for my day off).  Nothing extreme just not miserable for a change.  Tomorrow is 7 months out.  So that is good I am moving on a little.  It has been a hard year.  

That's it for now.   

No comments: