Friday, October 15, 2021

Friday morning

 Ugh... as I get older it is time for the menstrual headache every month.  Woke up with it in the middle of the night.  But I should be done in a day or two anyway.  Not much fun.  I did notice a lot of my favorite brands were out in the feminine care aisle.  I am glad I always have a little at home.  I would hate trying to manage this with a fistful of "light" tampons.  

The old "Pair a pad and a tampon" together trick seems to work pretty well for me.  The nice thing about the vending business I could go to the bathroom whenever I wanted.  It is trickier working retail.  

But like I said I should be done in a day or two.  I never get my cycle on my day off.  😂  I'm always trying to manage at night in a dubious restroom at work.  My standard for "acceptable" bathroom has gone way down.  It's not the custodian's fault, it's just hard to keep up with thousands of people coming through the store every day.  Most of the users have manners, some do not.  Nothing annoys me more than someone who comes in with their kid and says "Don't touch anything it's all dirty" goes into a FINE enclosure with a good condition toilet, you hear them telling the kid to squat, not to touch the seat, they spray urine all over the seat, reminds the kid not to touch anything "See it is dirty" well it is NOW.  It was fine before YOU came.  But I never say anything I just feel sorry for the custodian who is on the hook to clean it.  But I suppose it is job security, I doubt they EVER cut their hours.  

I had problems with the app last night at work, it logged me out right before my lunch, I went to personnel.  The personnel computer wouldn't recognize my user name or password, on two computers, and it is the exact one I have been using since I was hired.  So I gave up on that.  During my lunch I managed to log into the app again but it was glitchy.  I was able to clock out later though.  This morning it seems to be OK.  

The cats are good.  I ate my lemon pie so the fix is in.  My antidepressant can aggravate headaches so I am going to hold off on that for today.  I need to be functional for work.  I am not "very" depressed, I am, some, but at a functional level and that's good enough.  

I need to take my shower, I'm going to go do that.  That's it for now.  

No comments: