Saturday, October 16, 2021

Saturday morning

 Oh I am tired Saturday mornings are pretty brutal for me.  Jack's wife gave me a ride home from work last night, she is really nice and I like her a lot.  When I ride with Jack I put the money in the cup holder so I did that with her.  I got home around 10:20 and went to bed a little before midnight, got up at 4.  God willing it's going to be a short day.  I am drinking some diet soda.  

I'll call Jack's wife, Jill.  Anyway she was telling me she had problems coming out of the subdivision onto the main street to come get me.  Even cars have trouble getting across that street (no light or crosswalk).  That kind of clinches why I leave a half hour early, catch the bus to the light and cross there.  

The cold front came in last night, I could feel the breeze last night as I checked the mail.  I got my school tax bill it is $249.  But my aunt says my tax refund for last year (we filed an extension and her accountant son filed for me) is $504.  But I do put money aside specifically for taxes and insurance so it would have been covered.  I think I will use a little of the tax refund for something fun, I don't know what.  Maybe a 5 pound tub of protein powder or something I go through a fair amount of that.  

I plan to get some whey isolate at work today and experiment and see how that works for me on my day off.  I have issues with regular whey but the isolate should be OK.  Sitting here exhausted in my chair I am really tempted to get a ride home vs. ride 2 hours on the bus after work.  I will have to think about it.  I have been trying to be cheap this pay period.  But I have to say it is pretty tiring to work on the weekend.  

I will see.  I am sure my cab driver friend could use the money.  It's an easy ride for him now he doesn't have to put up the wheelchair anymore.  Ugh I am really really tempted to get him home.  

I probably will.  I got my schedule for Halloween that will work, I only work until 3.  I will definitely get a ride home that day so I can do candy.  That is one of the busiest nights of the year for me.  Is the busiest.  

Anyway I'm going to go get ready.  That's it for now.  

No comments: