Thursday, October 28, 2021

Thursday night

 Windy today!  I had, for the second day in a row, a hell of a time getting to work.  Not much damage at the house some dead twigs out of my big tree out front, the trash cans blown over but no trash in them.  Work was fine, kept me busy.  No time to feel sorry for myself which is exactly what I want.  

Cats are good, I saw all of them since I got home.  I had a delicious frozen burrito (I like the green chili ones and have since I was a teen) for dinner.  I don't know why I haven't bought them more often.  I just had one, it is filling.  I guess as I progress food is something fun again and not just something to keep me alive.  

Speaking of which I am pretty sure the guy on dialysis died tonight.  Ambulance and a police car down at the end of my block, stayed a LONG while.  Seemed just like the day Ron died.  I hope he was saved.  

I have to go to bed, I love you all and I hope you have a good night.  

No comments: