Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Tuesday morning

 I slept pretty well about 9 hours.  

Got up, no headache.  Fed the cats.  Weighed, down to 211.  Nice to see a steady downward trend.  

The coffee thing, instead of diet soda, is working out.  I do 2 T leaded coffee and the rest as decaf, when I brew it.  I use a nice dark roast I like a dark coffee.  I put creamer in it, but the roast is dark.  

Cats are good they are adorable.  I may feed them again tonight so I can sleep in tomorrow without guilt.   

Got my shower, shaved my legs.  I plan to try on the new dress today maybe.  I will definitely be wearing a cute outfit so I will get up a picture later.  

My hair is dripping I hope my aunt doesn't come for a little bit.  I have a dryer but I don't use it, it fries my hair.  And I don't know how to do all that hair makeup nails I am clueless on all that.  Half the time I was battling a suicidal depression and no motivation to primp.  Nothing wrong with that, it's just awkward for me.  

My great aunt did my makeup the day of my wedding.  I think I looked good.  She had a lot of practice.  But I am more of a sporty style type I am happy in a t shirt and jeans.  Which, HAPPILY, is the exact dress code for work a lot to say about that, all good.  

Dress isn't dry yet, or my jeans, so I turned it back another 30 minutes.  My dryer is great but a little slow.  The installer said something with the hookup it would just take longer, sorry, that is OK.  It does dry my clothes.  

At some point I need to clean my dryer vent.  I was thinking, if I am correct now that I have filed 2020 tax return I may be getting a stimulus payment.  If I do I can use some of it for exciting things like a new pair of glasses (fine print is getting a little fine for me), clean the dryer vent, a small benefit for me (not sure what) and then the rest in savings.  

Mood is good "just right".  I took everything as directed, always do.  I do need to clean out my bag today and wash my vest.  

It should be an interesting day.  That's it for now.  

No comments: