Friday, October 29, 2021

Friday

 I slept OK until about 4 AM then woke with a crushing headache.  I don't generally use the term "migraine" unless I am vomiting and I haven't, but it is a nasty one.  I took some Excedrin and went back to bed.  When I got up, I had some Gatorade (I keep powder on hand).  I took a hot shower.  You get the idea.  

My new wedding ring is starting to get a little loose, I am glad I only bought the $12 one.  I told Jesus I am married to Him for now.  I will get a new ring in a couple weeks if this keeps up.  I want to have a ring that fits.  And I want to have a ring it prevents a lot of problems.  

I need to figure out what I'm wearing today.  I have my jeans and support socks of course, but don't know about the top.  I am pretty chilled right now I may turn up the heater.  I am making enough money I can do that.  

Also important business Torbie wants some attention and I believe I should do that; I don't know how long I will have her and I don't want my last memory to be pushing her away.   

So I did that, some nice petting time on the couch, hanging out together while I did my Bible study (abbreviated due to headache), then some treats for her and Baby Girl, because we have a policy of treats after God Time.  Baby Girl started that one and it seemed reasonable so I have kept it up.  

I did turn up the heater some more but not up to a crazy level.  I also cleaned the drains.  I used the lye in the tub drain, let it sit in the pipes for an hour, flush with hot water.  I shed a lot of thick brown hair so it seems prudent.  

I had not thought about my drains for about a year.  I was busy with Ron and then busy with grief.  One day I noticed my tub was draining slow and ended up fishing out a clog bigger than my fist.  So I got back on track with that.  I also brush my hair right before I take my shower to eliminate hair fall.  

Oh, my head sucks.  I should be able to work but I will make sure I have an abundance of headache pills.  I need to get dressed, will be back.   

I went with my purple sweatshirt.  I can wear the hoodie over that in transit and then just the sweatshirt at work.  I got this shirt ages ago and it fits great.  I have been "around" a 20-24 for the last 10 years or so.  I bought this when I was a 2X and it has a good fit.  

It can be hard to find affordable, colored, large size tops.  I am glad I hung onto this.  I also have some flannel and one fleece shirt.  I am also happy everything in my closet is something that fits me well, with the smaller sizes tucked off to the side in a box on the floor.  I took out all the 3X yesterday and put it in the garage.  

It sure is nice having a garage.  A storage unit would cost me over a hundred a month for a 10x20 unit.  

I am feeling a little better, I'm going to go.  I will likely not do a post tonight unless something remarkable happens.  

No comments: