Sunday, October 24, 2021

Sunday morning

 I slept alright, got a good 8 hours just woke up a few times.  No headache so that's a win.  Got my antidepressants on board.  

I came to a conclusion that it was better for me to take my low-limit credit card to work and use that to buy snacks and incidentals.  So I will do that again today.  It will help my credit and help me track the spending.  

I decided I would pay for a ride home if at all possible, as well.   All ready to go.  It should be OK today.  I just wonder if my coworkers are going to give me a hard time about calling in because I know it made more work for at least one of them.  

But I look wrung out.  I am also wearing an orange t shirt which is an Astros color, that makes me look ill anyway.  I don't look good in orange although I love the color.  But I will be OK.  

Some days work just feels overwhelming even though it really isn't.  

No comments: