Sunday, October 31, 2021

Sunday

 I will do a short video blog later just to show off my t shirt.  

I didn't get enough sleep but it was a good quality so I was functional.  Got to work OK, got clocked in.  Plenty of work to keep me busy.  I only got shouted at once.  Not a supervisor either.  

I am realizing this is just the woman's style to shout at everyone like they just peed on the rug.  I can only imagine what her early childhood must have been like to mold her into that sort of person.  

I finished up and caught a cab home so I would be home on time.  I took a nap and had a pretty good one for about an hour.  

The cats are good, Torbie is right next to me and I saw everyone else.  My jeans are comfortable enough I left them on vs. putting on my sweat pants.  It is nice to be at a good size.  I am really happy I have found the $9 jeans to be comfortable and good for working.  

I have no idea what I am doing for dinner.  I think I will just make a shake and call that done.  

Sorry, cats, but I did stick the plug in into the wall so the house smells like pumpkin spice.  I am all ready to go for the kids.  

No comments: