Thursday, October 14, 2021

Thursday

 I slept better last night and started my cycle, which is always fun around work.  But I have supplies.  

I did about half of what I wanted re: faith walk I can do the rest tonight.  I tend to chatter at God in my head, anyway, so it's not like I'm neglecting Him.  I am just less formal.  

Torbie was interested in treats this morning which I found encouraging.  I talked to Jack so I have a ride home.  It was raining this morning, still may be, and he picked up on the first ring hoping I wanted a ride TO work.  I can't swing that with my budget and the rain isn't bad.  I found a sturdy yellow poncho which is great, in the garage, so I cleaned it up and will do that today.  My trip shouldn't be notable.  I did leave the stun gun at home I don't want it to short out if it gets wet.  

I put the plug in jack o lanterns in the front window so the kids know I have something planned this year.  

I will do another post when I get home.  

No comments: