Sunday, October 31, 2021

Sunday morning

 I slept OK just not enough.  When I woke up Torbie was by my head which is my FAVORITE.  

I have committed to honesty in the blog even when it makes me look bad, I am still a little resentful about yesterday at work.  I need to GET OVER IT.  I am asking God to help me with it.  

I am trying to remember how I felt looking for work and my desperation, focus on that and how good it is to have a steady job now.  I think if I can do that today I will do OK.  

It's been a long time since I worked a retail Halloween.  It will be interesting to see how that goes.  Yesterday was busy, I assume today will as well.  

I am going to take my shower.   Done, dressed and ready to go.  

I am feeling better about work after my Bible study.  It's just going to get crazier as we get into Christmas.  I know that.  It's less than 2 months away so I should "rig up".  

Anyway that's it for now.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no doubt that you are a great worker and give 110% at your job. Unfortunately the lazy ones if they are friends with the manager are given a pass to do a half assed job. And you would think that they would want to keep the workers who are giving it all to their job but I have found that is not always the case. At least working for yourself you didn't have to deal with other employees who are petty and just pathetic. Just keep doing your job and don't let other employees who are not management boss you around.

Heather Knits said...

Oh one time in the vending business I had a woman buy a coke, drink the whole thing, wanted a refund. Another time I accidentally left the coffee vending machine on the free setting. A guy (stole) a cup and came to me demanding a refund on his free cup of coffee.