Tuesday, October 26, 2021

 I finished up the candy after I took a nap.  Well, I should clarify.  I finished up the Halloween candy about 50 bags.  

I took some photos thought it might be fun to share.  


The booklet I use (above).  48 pages many Bible verses how to get saved, God's love for you, etc.  Penalty of sin and 10 commandments too.  Try handing THAT out any other day of the year!  😂

One bag there, a couple of handfuls of assorted stuff and the full sized Snickers.  I want them to remember the booklet as coming from the "good" house they are more likely to keep/read it.  


All of it done up.  In Ron's old room which I will use for bagging candy eventually.  

I also did yet more laundry I forgot to wash my new (2 for $13 from Amazon) bras so I wanted to get that done.  I have run enough cycles this week I will be doing a cleaning cycle when the bras (and some oversized dressy clothes headed for the garage) are done.  

And I am set on clothes for a while although I will be keeping an "eye peeled" for some tops because I don't have a lot in 2x which I am now, particularly anything dressy.  I can pick up something at work if need be.  It is nice as I am losing there are more options available for clothes.  

I nearly got to the point I could only buy clothes online and I don't want to go back to that.  I haven't been very hungry today, for instance, so I just had a little ice cream (purchased yesterday) and a couple handfuls of chips.  I will make up some protein shakes (one for tonight, one for tomorrow).  

I ALWAYS even at my most poor, take a multi vitamin every day and I attribute my good health to God first, vitamins and adequate sleep (most nights).  Limited caffeine.  I need to remember to get more E tomorrow at work.  It is nice I am literally always going to Walmart so I can pick up items as needed.   

Torbie has a bad habit of getting up on my printer and clawing gently at my arm.  So now my right forearm has a lot of scratches.  I am not sure what I should do with that, I don't want to chase her off but I don't want to be a chew toy either.  Actually it is Biscuit who gets up there on the printer and chews at me gently.  See why I don't want to date?  I don't know a healthy relationship.  I am getting better at setting boundaries.  

Yesterday I went to the bank and got enough cash to hold me for a while, but I am also taking my low-limit credit card and using that for incidentals at work.  Snacks for instance.  I also put $20 on my McDonald's card so I can use that for lunch.  Things like kitchen trash bags, clothes, and vitamins (things I do need) I pay cash.  We will see how that works out the old way of just paying cash for everything I couldn't figure out where it was all going.  

Torbie has laid down on the printer (I have a blanket over it).  I may get some cheese dogs tomorrow those are sounding really good right now.  I like the whole grain buns.  

That's it for now.  






No comments: