Sunday, October 10, 2021

Sunday

 Water retention!  I will be so glad when I drop it.  Normally I don't get the water retention and bloating anymore but menopause is interesting to say the least.  It will be interesting to see what this does to my scale weight when I drop it.  

Cycle due sometime this week and based on the water retention I think that will happen.  I am drinking dandelion root tea sometimes that helps.  

Slept OK last night, got up and got ready for work.  Went to work, uneventful ride.  I got there pretty early but I'm OK with that I really detest being late.  Ron was never punctual unless it was a dire emergency.  Hopefully the next guy, if there is one, will share my view and we will get everywhere 20 minutes early.  😂

But for now I am married to Jesus.  I really want a relationship BUT I think it would be the absolute worst thing I could do.  I need to get to know myself and work on my relationship with the Lord first.  If we are still around (no rapture) then I can think about dating.  But no rush.  

God has had my back in everything I am sure He is working on the right man if He wants me to remarry.  And I liked being married, caring for Ron (most of it), shopping together just spending time.  I would love to do Bible Study with him and pray together, didn't have that really with Ron.  His #1 focus was not pleasing God, as I am striving in my life.  If there's another guy pleasing God is going to be job #1 with him.  

Enough about that; I really need to work on being content where I am.  I sat in the chair out front when I called my parents after work and Torbie got in my lap.  She found it very exciting to be in my lap and look around.  That was cute.  There was a squirrel, for instance, and someone walking a little dog.  Very exciting for the old lady.  I am glad she is so happy and vibrant.  

I really don't want to lose a cat this year.  

Work was fine.  One of the bosses found me working without being told and was quite happy to see it.  I didn't even know she was there until she spoke (behind me).  Good.  I believe in giving the store their money's worth.  I can be left alone as long as I know what you'd like, I have a good grip on that now so I go do whatever needs doing.  

After work I called for a cab, went to voicemail.  Called Jack who was across town!  Called the first guy back and he picked up.  He said 25 minutes, so I looked at the freezer department.  I got a lasagna, the kind Ron and I used to share.  I also got a pint of an ice cream that has been proven not to be a migraine trigger.  Then a nice quick ride home.  

I have a couple of conditions for a ride home (paid for by me).:  If I work late, if I work long, or it is my Friday night.  I am blessed to be getting 2 days off in a row since I was hired which is apparently uncommon.  I don't advertise it, but tonight was my Friday night with the next 2 days off.  The rest of the time I take the bus.  

I was happy I got the lasagna even though I am wanting a breakfast biscuit for dinner tonight.  But it is in the freezer now when I want it, and it's enough for a couple of meals.  

When I get home I always change out of my jeans; I emptied my pockets and put mine in the wash.  Then I change into my elastic waist shorts and kept my baggy tshirt.  A lot of t shirts are baggy now since I am losing weight.  I'm OK with that.  But the 3x is getting a little big.  I do have a bigger (to me) chest so I prefer something looser.  I am very comfortable now.  

The cats are all good, they all said Hi in their own way when I got home.  My parents are good.  

I took a nap when I got home but woke with a headache so I took something (excedrin).  I drank all my tea so hopefully that will help pull of excess water bloat.  It is particularly bad in my chest this time.  It's just hormones dying out.  Hopefully I will be in full blown menopause in a few years.  I don't plan to have children even if I remarried.  

I am happy I still have cycles now as it does help with weight loss; even though I didn't have a cycle for about 3-4 months this summer I still lost weight, I would like to keep that up.  At least until I get down to about 170; I'd be happy with that.  I don't know how long that might take though.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: