Saturday, October 23, 2021

First time I called in today

 Work went OK last night even though I did get shouted at a few times by customers.  Came home OK with Jack.  Talked to Mom and went to bed.  

Woke up 3 AM with a brutal migraine.  Took some Excedrin, went back to bed.  Nothing.  Got up, ate a lemon pie (even though not hungry!).  A little better but not much.  Could I spent 4 hours on the bus total today?  And then 4 hours at a busy Walmart?  I figured, no.  

So I called in.  Don't regret it the store will manage without me.  I gave them plenty of notice so they know I am out.  I will be able to work tomorrow.  It is the first call out in 6 months.  That's not a bad record.  

While I had the app open I checked my schedule.  I write that down in a notebook.  Got online for a little bit, now I am going back to bed.  

No comments: