Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Wednesday night

 I have no idea what I'm doing for dinner.  

Did talk to my aunt; gave her my email password and "Ron's" log in to the blind vendor database (can only access his records).  I feel fine with this.  

Either I want her to help me (my thinking) or I don't.  If I want her to help she needs all the information.  So I gave it.  She did not ask, I offered.  I trust her.  

She knows everything there is to know, good and bad.  I was able to reassure her the papers we threw out after Ron's death were old invoices from our suppliers, I doubt that will come up.  I think legally I only need to keep them a few years and these were 10-15 years old.  So OK.  

I did keep the important forms.  But it is a lot to go through for us.  I feel bad this will not be over soon.  

But I trust her so there's that.  

Bank of America is being difficult about Ron's accounts.  Well, I'm on one of them (business) but the other one they froze.  My aunt will figure it out but I am thinking I shouldn't count on getting MUCH of that money, back.  

I probably should have done a transfer to "my" account and then emptied it but that didn't seem ethical.  I do stand by that.  I wanted to do it clean and I might have gotten into trouble for it.  But I could have.  

I am going to go figure out dinner, I need to take my pills.   

Have decided to have my pint of butter pecan ice cream for dinner.  Sat outside in the sun and talked to my parents.  Told them some Ron stories, they enjoyed that.  

No comments: