Friday, April 30, 2021

Friday Two Blogs in one

 Let's see if this works.  


OK it worked.  

Pretty quiet day, depressed, job hunt is discouraging.  I turned on the air conditioner last night it was pretty warm in the house.  It worked, happily.  Ron always pointed a fan at the thermostat to help it work better and I noticed a big difference, when he was alive, so I did it last night too.  So I have the fan running nonstop.  

I am not used to it and it woke me up a few times last night but otherwise slept OK.  Went on a rant about vaccines, Kool-aid, etc (you get the idea), people I know have lost loved ones to the vaccine.  So I may get banned from Facebook for a while.  I will have to see.  

I have no problem with someone getting the shot.  That is up to them.  But they are not 100% safe and people need to be aware of that.  And it should be OK if someone wants to opt out.  If they get sick they will be the one to suffer.  And I have a hard time believing in asymptomatic carriers who have to be tested to find out they are sick.  What I have read indicates that is not very likely.  And why do vaccinated people still have to wear a mask?  Good points I think.  

That's it for now may post again before bed.  Oh, and doing laundry.  And the dogs are gone.  




No comments: