Sunday, April 25, 2021

Sunday, most of it

 I had a pretty quiet day I sat outside a lot as it is nice and the jasmine is blooming.  I did a one click apply for 50 jobs today so I was cleaning out my in box.  I got an email we want an interview at our location.  I looked it up on the bus trip planner, two and a half hours each way.  

Well, that's not feasible.  It is very discouraging.   I know the right job is out there it's just the whole "dating" process.  "Will I like them?"  "Will they like me?"  "Will we each be able to tolerate the other's issues?"  

Admittedly I only did some very light teenage dating before I met Ron but the process seems similar.  I did ask God to close all the doors but the right one, and 2.5 hours each way is a pretty tight lock!  But I will be patient.  

I was sitting out in my chair thinking "Maybe a bubble bath" so I looked it up on the Walmart grocery website and they are nearly out of bubble bath!  And I'm not paying $13 a bottle.  I will be cashing in that Bath and Body works card pretty soon let me tell you... they have some nice scents.  

So tomorrow I am trying to figure out, need to talk to my aunt.  I will definitely be going downtown on the bus to get my new bus card, for certain doing that.  My aunt mentioned helping... she could pick me up downtown and bring me back, run a few errands...or I could just come back on the bus (not hard the stop is pretty much right outside transit headquarters).  I need to talk to her about that.  

It would be nice to grab lunch or something. feeling kind of isolated.  I do better around people always have.  That's why I would love to get a customer service job making people happy all day long.  I will just have to see.  

I have been working on a caregiver resume as a self-assigned therapeutic exercise, it has been very hard going writing it all out.  

I was just playing around on the webcam and I look terrible.  I was going to take my shower tomorrow morning but think I had better do it tonight.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: