Thursday, April 29, 2021

Thursday

 I had the first good dream I remember in a while.  I was at a garden center shopping and laughing with someone.  We were amused at the fact my maternal grandmother (in the dream) found out she had some black blood (she was a racist).  I woke up, couldn't sleep any more, got up.  

Not a bad start to my day.  I also had a mild headache so watching that.    I made a grocery delivery around 3 AM (placed the order, got at 9:30).  I took a shower and went back to bed for a little bit.  

I got up at 8, got dressed, did my God Time.  I got the delivery.  2 very small changes to it, I ordered a 6 pack of hard boiled eggs, which they apparently didn't have.  So they sent me 3x2 packs of hard boiled eggs.  That works.  You only have a week to eat the eggs once you open the package a lot of times Ron couldn't eat 6 in a week.  Othertimes he ate 4 at a time.  

They also sent me a 7 ounce Trolli sour worms instead of a 6 ounce generic brand, again, not an issue.  I got more and that is generally how Walmart rolls.  The driver was very nice and I remembered to give him his cash tip.  

I like giving a cash tip.  On the record he got a $4 tip electronically but he also got a little more.  I always do that.  I will die tipping too much because I have worked in the service industry.  Anyone in my life will just have to understand that.  

I got some candy for distribution so I'm happy about that.  For now I will hand out candy with Scripture booklets.  

My aunt called, progress on the lawyer thing.  Long story short Ron did not put me on his primary account (to his credit, I didn't put him on mine, either).  He did have a will (remember the rectal bleeding thing?  We did wills during that), leaving everything to me.  So no question about that.  BUT the bank will not hand over the money unless/until we get lawyers involved.  [rolleyes]  I have the go fund me so I am not out in the street but it is taxing.  

My aunt got me enrolled with a program and they are still processing my intake, but I hope I am the type of case they will take.  Long term married woman just trying to get what's hers, I am disabled, I am not working, I could really use it.  A feel good case "Heather got what's hers".  It could be a while, though.  I am OK with that I do have the Go Fund Me for now.  God has got me this far.  

I had $16 in my checking account when Ron died.  I don't forget that.  

She was going out to run errands we apparently have a storm system moving in this afternoon.  I should probably get going on my laundry.  I don't run the washer during thunderstorms as a power outage is "bad" for the washer.  Got that going.  

The lawyers said they need to talk to me which is fine.  I will help them as much as I can.  It's in my best interest, after all.  

I am going to hang out until the wash is done (the lock on the door can get a little hinky if I don't open it right away).  Maybe take a nap, then do more job hunting.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: