Monday, April 12, 2021

My mood got better once I started rolling

 I turned on my new debit card today first thing, then paid some bills.  I also checked my mail.  My aunt drove my Dad and me to Galveston.  We found the state park and had no problem getting in.  Part of the park near the road was burned but we went further back to a nice marshy area.  Sand, water, and grasses, very nice.  There were some holes in the sand my aunt said were crawdads, which was a lot better than my fear of some sort of malignant hornet.  

I found a very nice area and got the trowel, dug a hole.  Dad said a nice prayer and read from Revelation 21:4 and 5.  I poured the ashes in the hole and then covered it up.  It was lovely.  

But Dad got "ate up" by mosquitoes.  We went by Walmart and I got some remedies.  They helped.  Dad said he was glad I had invited him and said "I was glad I came" type things so I didn't feel bad about him getting eaten.  

We had a nice lunch.  I was sort of depressed by then which I am told comes in waves, to expect it and ride through it.  So I did.  We came home, it took a while, there was a lot of traffic both ways.  

We got home, I hugged everyone.  I input my new debit card on the Walmart website but did not for Amazon or Youtube.  Those can wait.  

Tomorrow I go to DPS and get my "real ID" card.  I don't know why they didn't do one last time, I guess I looked like someone who would not be traveling.  The cats were happy to see me, Baby Girl reminded me she had not had treats in hours so I set her and Torbie up.  

I plan to go to bed pretty early tonight.  

That's it for now.   

No comments: