Friday, April 2, 2021

Well I didn't need that friend suggestion

 I became Facebook friends with some postal workers recently.  Tonight, while on Facebook, the site had a suggested friend for me.  We shared 7 friends in common.  It's ROY!  The man who ran over Ron and, some could say, killed him.  

I looked at his profile he is single now.  He used to make out with his wife, sitting in a car, in front of me knowing I was there and I couldn't move (waiting on paratransit).  So I can't say I'm sorry to hear he is separated.  

I wish there was a way to tell Facebook "I never want to see this man again" but you can't unfriend someone you are not friends with.  I am going to go look and see if I can block him.  

My Dad made a good point, I am doing fine now but I may crash and burn at some point in the future, and that would be very hard to see again.  How many blogs have I ranted about the man?  Been in tears at his thoughtless selfish acts?   His harassing both me and Ron demanding we say what he did didn't matter?  

I did figure out I can "block" him.  Wish I had figured this out a while back.  Poor Ron used to think "Here we go again" every time I tripped over that guy and went off on a tirade.  He was nice about it but he got sick of my anger.  

I also blocked Ron's nephew while I was at it apparently I have to do that on top of unfriending him.  He has my aunt's number if he has questions about the death certificate.  

Glad I handled that.  I will never see him again (now that I'm out of business) and I won't see him on Facebook, either.  

It's been a taxing day.  

No comments: